Re: patch: function xmltable

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: patch: function xmltable
Date: 2016-11-23 23:31:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Sorry, here's the patch. Power loss distracted me here.

By the way, the pgindent you did is slightly confused because you failed
to add the new struct types you define to typedefs.list.

I have not looked at the new xml.c code at all, yet.

Attachment Content-Type Size
xmltable-13.patch text/plain 177.3 KB