BUG #14373: PostgreSQL Service is seems to be "Stopped" after Jan 19, 2038.

From: kensuke(dot)nakam(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #14373: PostgreSQL Service is seems to be "Stopped" after Jan 19, 2038.
Date: 2016-10-15 03:38:32
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 14373
Logged by: kensuke
Email address: kensuke(dot)nakam(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.5
Operating system: Windows 8

If the time of OS is set to a time later than Jun 19, 2038,
the status of PostgreSQL Service is "Stopped" by checking Service Manager of
Task Manager.

If I try to start PostgreSQL Service manually on Service Manager, the status
is changed to "starting", but it is returned to "stopped" after 5 seconds.

In this case,some applications can access PostgreSQL database.So I consider
PostgreSQL Service might be running in the background.

Additional comment: This computer has 2 PostgreSQL Services(PostgreSQL
Service and PostgreSQL-Slave) to backup database.

Could you tell me why PostgreSQL is not running on Service Manager ?
And is this problem fixed in later version of PostgreSQL ?