PGConf.Asia and visa

From: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGConf.Asia and visa
Date: 2016-10-05 04:34:09
Lists: pgsql-general

To all who are planning to join PGConf.Asia:

http://www.pgconf.asia/EN/

The main conference is scheduled from December 2nd and December 3rd,
2016 (plus developer conference/unconference on December 1st). The
registration will be open by the end of this October.

If you need a visa to enter Japan, please let me know
(ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp). This time SRA OSS, Inc. Japan is responsible for
taking care of visa things, because in order to take care of visa, a
legal entity is required to issue invitation letters.

Obtaining visa may take long time. I recommend to request me as soon
as possible.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii