Re: BUG #14334: vacuumdb.c build failure on openbsd

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: jungle Boogie <jungleboogie0(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: jungleboogie0+psql(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #14334: vacuumdb.c build failure on openbsd
Date: 2016-09-21 19:22:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

jungle Boogie wrote:

> http://man.openbsd.org/OpenBSD-current/man2/select.2
>
> Also has #include <sys/select.h>

So "current" is 6.0? We don't have a lot of OpenBSD machines in the
buildfarm; would you be able to contribute one? The one we have
(curculio) runs 5.9 and has been running fine with the committed code.
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Buildfarm

It makes portability work easier if we see right away that a commit has
broken something.

Can you try HEAD with the following patch applied and let me know if it
works?

Attachment Content-Type Size
vacuumdb.patch text/x-diff 367 bytes