Re: Docbook 5.x

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Jürgen Purtz <juergen(at)purtz(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Docbook 5.x
Date: 2016-09-14 15:30:48
Lists: pgsql-docs

Jürgen Purtz wrote:

> Hello Alexander,
>
> great job!
>
> In my opinion most of the differences are not only acceptable but even
> better.

Agreed. But there are a few that merit a fix. There are a few that look
a matter of style (XSL output looks odd), another few are not important.
But I think missing TOC for example is a problem.

1 is a customization we went great lengths to add, so it's a must fix I
think.

I think 12, 14, 15 merit more research too.

What's up with 30?