BUG #14248: pgAdmin III(Version 1.22) crashes when disconnected

From: nikithareddy479(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #14248: pgAdmin III(Version 1.22) crashes when disconnected
Date: 2016-07-13 17:17:40
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 14248
Logged by: Nikhitha Komandla
Email address: nikithareddy479(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.1
Operating system: Windows

Hello All,

I generally run queries with larger result data but with my pgAdmin III
(Version 1.22) which i've recently updated is crashing abruptly without
giving me an option to reconnect which we had in previous versions.
Seriously this is a big issue now !!! All the time which i've waited for the
result is just crashed in a second when i try to copy from the result set is
only just because my DB lost the connection??? Please fix it

Note: If this is not the place where i've to mention the problems regarding
pgAdmin tool please advise where i've to look for it.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Nikhitha Reddy.