BUG #14187: Function is running correct but not showing output

From: zzia88(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #14187: Function is running correct but not showing output
Date: 2016-06-14 09:07:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 14187
Logged by: Zubair Alam
Email address: zzia88(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.5.3
Operating system: windows7-x64(64 bit)

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION FactTest(IN v1 integer,OUT FACT integer)
RETURNS integer AS
$BODY$
DECLARE
FACT INTEGER:=1;
BEGIN
FOR MyiNDEX IN REVERSE 1..FACT LOOP
FACT:=FACT*MyINDEX;
END LOOP;
END;
$BODY$
LANGUAGE plpgsql;

This function is running correct but not showing output

i am running this program on local host
Please run this code on your system correct the bug, then send me report of
this program and give me instructions how i have to solve this issue.