Misleading text mesage

From: javier(dot)diaz(dot)soto(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Misleading text mesage
Date: 2016-06-07 06:57:51
Lists: pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/jdbc-query.html

In https://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/jdbc-query.html
System.out.print("Column 1 returned ");

This is good from the POV of the person running the code but misleading from
the POV of learning what a ResultSet does: it should probably say or comment
ROW 1 returned.

Another thing I hope gets shown in code examples later: in general, closing
should be done in try-finally or try with resources (Java 7 +)

Oops sorry about my previous comment. I thought I was presenting myself ...
:)