Meet-up in Santiago, Chile

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Meet-up in Santiago, Chile
Date: 2016-04-27 12:23:04
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi all,

I'm organizing a meetup event on Thursday 28 (tomorrow). I have set up
a meetup account and event here,
http://www.meetup.com/es/Postgres-Santiago-CL/events/230531926/
which turned up a lot better than I initially expected (I created this
on Thursday 21; I didn't expect it would fill up so quickly. I was
thinking maybe 10 guys would come!).

I would like some community funding help for this. How exactly does one
go about that?

--
Álvaro Herrera