Re: Parser extensions (maybe for 10?)

From: Aleksander Alekseev <a(dot)alekseev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Arcadiy Ivanov <arcadiy(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Parser extensions (maybe for 10?)
Date: 2016-04-22 08:17:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> > And the above is called an ad-hominem.
>
> An "ad hominem" attack means against the person rather than on the
> topic of the issue, but I don't think Aleksander did that. I'm not
> sure why you think what he wrote was out of line. It reads OK to me.

Frankly when I re-read my own e-mails sometimes I find them a little
bit dry to say the least. But it's not intentional. I'm just having some
difficulties expressing myself on my second language. I should probably
use more words like "please" and "thank you" to smooth this effect. My
sincere apologies to anyone who was offended in any way.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev