Re: GSoC 2016

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
Cc: Alexander Korotkov <a(dot)korotkov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: GSoC 2016
Date: 2016-03-15 23:22:10
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Thom,

* Thom Brown (thom(at)linux(dot)com) wrote:
> On 19 February 2016 at 15:07, Alexander Korotkov
> <a(dot)korotkov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru> wrote:
> > Assuming a got no answer from you in hackers and application deadline is
> > today, I've started to filling organization application myself.
> > I've sent you an admin invitation. If you would like to sent new application
> > from scratch, let me know and I'll delete my application.
>
> Actually, I submitted the requested shortly after sending my email,
> but thanks for covering this in case I had forgot. So yes, you can
> delete the application.

Were we declined as an organization..? I don't see PG listed, which is
quite disappointing.

I was hoping to visit the student-run Computing & Technology group at my
alma mater (George Mason University) to see about scaring up some PG
GSoC students (and/or interns to work with me over the summer...).

Thanks!

Stephen