Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker.

From: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: amitlangote09(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com, Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp, pokurev(at)pm(dot)nttdata(dot)co(dot)jp, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, bannos(at)nttdata(dot)co(dot)jp
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker.
Date: 2016-03-09 00:22:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

At Wed, 9 Mar 2016 01:16:26 +0900, Amit Langote <amitlangote09(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote in <CA+HiwqGP3MzhvhVQf5EEzMPUk13BjxFaDGd1AXxZdQDaan30Ow(at)mail(dot)gmail(dot)com>
> On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 12:24 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> > This patch has been worked on by so many people and reviewed by so
> > many people that I can't keep track of who should be credited when it
> > gets committed. Could someone provide a list of author(s) and
> > reviewer(s)?
>
> Original authors are Rahila Syed and Vinayak Pokale.
>
> I have been reviewing this for last few CFs. I sent in last few
> revisions as well.

The owner of this is Vinayak and, ah, I forgot to add myself as a
reviewer. I have also reviewed this for last few CFs.

So, as looking into CF app, it seems not so inconsistent with the
persons who appears in this thread for thses three CFs.

Authors: Vinayak Pokale, Rahila Syed, Amit Langote
Reviewers: Amit Langote, Kyotaro Horiguchi

Is there anyone who shold be added in this list?

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center