Re: 2016-01 Commitfest

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 2016-01 Commitfest
Date: 2016-02-08 21:19:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi everybody,

I just closed the last few remaining items in the commitfest. This is
the final summary:

Committed: 32.
Moved to next CF: 32.
Rejected: 2.
Returned with Feedback: 33.
Total: 99.

I think we did a fairly decent job this time around: we only passed a
third of the patches to the upcoming commitfest, which seems pretty
decent. The number of patches that we moved unreviewed was very small,
which is even better -- hopefully we're not letting too many people
down.

I'm closing this commitfest now. We even have three weeks before the
next one starts, so everybody can take a break for once! Yay!