Re: pgbench - allow backslash-continuations in custom scripts

From: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgbench - allow backslash-continuations in custom scripts
Date: 2016-01-26 09:51:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Mmm. I believed that this is on CF app..

At Tue, 19 Jan 2016 15:41:54 +0900, Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote in <CAB7nPqQFnORG=LjDiGgD_hy_M00scx1ihn89QHx_1B9+3Vz7tQ(at)mail(dot)gmail(dot)com>
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 5:36 PM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
> <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp> wrote:
> > Finally, PsqlScanState has four callback funcions and all pgbench
> > needs to do to use it is setting NULL to all of them and link the
> > object file in psql directory. No link switch/ifdef are necessary.
>
> Am I missing something? This patch is not registered in the CF app.
> Horiguchi-san, if you expect feedback, it would be good to get it
> there.

Thank you very much Michael but the CF app doesn't allow me to
regsiter new one. Filling the Description field with "pgbench -
allow backslash-continuations in custom scripts" and chose a
topic then "Find thread" shows nothing. Filling the search text
field on the "Attach thread" dialogue with the description or
giving the exact message-id gave me nothing to choose.

Maybe should I repost the patch so that the "Attach thread" can
find it as a "recent" email?

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi