BUG #13746: SQL Query Window stopped working

From: kchinnathambu(at)mdsol(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #13746: SQL Query Window stopped working
Date: 2015-10-29 18:28:40
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 13746
Logged by: Krishnamoorthy Chinnathambu
Email address: kchinnathambu(at)mdsol(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.5beta1
Operating system: Windows 7 64 bit

Hi,
I have the PostgreSQL version 9.5 installed and it was working fine for few
weeks. Now the SQL window stopped working when I open from "pgAdmin III". It
just opens blank, controls and editor invisible and nothing can be done. I
did reinstall few times but no luck. The same screen comes back for some
reason. I don't see any attachment options here otherwise I would attach the
screenshot. Please email me if you need screenshot.

Thanks,
Krishna
732-767-5801
kchinnathambu(at)mdsol(dot)com