We are doing well

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: We are doing well
Date: 2015-09-14 02:51:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I want to thank everyone for the community improvement I have seen in
the past three months. I have said some harsh words during the past
year, but our current teamwork, attention to detail, and wise balance of
priorities makes me confident we are well placed to continue
accomplishing the dramatic engineerings feats that have made us famous.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

+ Everyone has their own god. +