BUG #13605: How to enable PgAdmin Query Tool Favorites

From: vahdet(dot)mert(at)hotmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #13605: How to enable PgAdmin Query Tool Favorites
Date: 2015-09-02 06:04:08
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 13605
Logged by: Vahdet Mert
Email address: vahdet(dot)mert(at)hotmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.9
Operating system: ubuntu 14.04

I use pgAdmin extensively but cannot get the Query Tool favorites to work.
The Add Favourite and Manage Favourite menu options are greyed out.

I have a valid .pgadminfavorites xml file as I can edit the xml directly and
see the resulting favorites queries under the Favorites menu. But I just
cannot add new favorites or manage existing through the pgadmin interface.

Running Ubuntu 14.04 and pgAdmin 1.18.1

Thanks,
Vahdet