Re: Incorrect processing of CREATE TRANSFORM with DDL deparding

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Incorrect processing of CREATE TRANSFORM with DDL deparding
Date: 2015-06-26 21:31:00
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 4:25 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Thanks, pushed that part of it. Looking at the event trigger bits next.
>
> Thanks for looking at that. Not sure if that's useful, but attached is
> a rebased version of the rest.

Pushed the fixes to transform and the new test file, thanks; didn't push
the other changes for ObjectAddressEq() and the changes in
ProcessUtilitySlow. These are attached. I don't want to lose that
stuff: I would like to have an assertion that verifies that the branch
in the large switch has at least given some thought to command
collection (precisely to prevent bugs of the type being fixed here.)
One problem is cases that return InvalidObjectAddress because of IF NOT
EXISTS, for instance, so it's not just a one-line assert addition.

I just noticed I neglected to credit for authorship in the commit
message, sorry about that :-(

Attachment Content-Type Size
remove-commandCollected.patch text/x-diff 5.6 KB