Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension
Date: 2015-05-28 08:20:38
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

All,

Replying to Heikki's email as it's quite late here and I want to
respond. Barring any further commentary, I'm planning to pull pg_audit
out tomorrow (it wouldn't be intelligent for me to attempt to do so now).
I really do appreciate all of the excellent feedback and comments, the
excellent discussion, and the honest concerns raised about it. I truely
love being a member of this community and to be among such highly
respected and intelligent individuals, even if, on occation, I may be a
bit brash.

Thanks again, and I look forward to many interesting and positive
discussions in Ottawa.

Stephen