Re: POLA violation with \c service=

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>, Albe Laurenz <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>, PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: POLA violation with \c service=
Date: 2015-04-01 23:13:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have pushed this after some rework. For instance, the 9.0 and 9.1
versions believed that URIs were accepted, but that stuff was introduced
in 9.2. I changed some other minor issues -- I hope not to have broken
too many other things in the process. Please give the whole thing a
look, preferrably in all branches, and let me know if I've broken
something in some horrible way.