Re: logical column ordering

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: logical column ordering
Date: 2015-03-23 17:19:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2015-03-23 13:01:48 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> > I'm a little confused as to the status of this patch. It's marked as
> > Waiting on Author in the CommitFest application, and the last patch
> > version was posted in December.
>
> I think it fairly can be marked as "returned with feedback" for now?

... which means that no useful feedback was received at all in this
round for this patch. (There was lots of feedback, mind you, but as far
as I can see it was all on the subject of how the patch is going to be
summarily rejected unless user-visible controls are offered -- and you
already know my opinion on that matter.)