Re: pg_basebackup may fail to send feedbacks.

From: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_basebackup may fail to send feedbacks.
Date: 2015-02-04 07:58:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm very sorry for confused report. The problem found in 9.4.0
and the diagnosis was mistakenly done on master.

9.4.0 has no problem of feedback delay caused by slow xlog
receiving on pg_basebackup mentioned in the previous mail. But
the current master still has this problem.

regards,

At Mon, 02 Feb 2015 13:48:34 +0900 (Tokyo Standard Time), Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp> wrote in <20150202(dot)134834(dot)100672846(dot)horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center