Re: Possible typo in create_policy.sgml

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Dean Rasheed <dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Possible typo in create_policy.sgml
Date: 2015-01-29 04:22:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dean,

* Dean Rasheed (dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com) wrote:
> [There's also a typo further down -- "filter out the records which are
> visible", should be "not visible"]

I agree, that's not really worded quite right. I've reworded this along
the lines of what you suggested (though not exactly- if you get a chance
to review it, that'd be great) and pushed it, so we don't forget to do
so later.

> What do you think of the attached rewording?

Regarding the larger/earlier paragraph, Would be great if you could
comment on my latest suggestion.

Thanks!

Stephen