Re: Possible typo in create_policy.sgml

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Dean Rasheed <dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Possible typo in create_policy.sgml
Date: 2015-01-08 18:57:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dean,

* Dean Rasheed (dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com) wrote:
> [There's also a typo further down -- "filter out the records which are
> visible", should be "not visible"]
>
> What do you think of the attached rewording?

Rewording it this way is a great idea. Hopefully that will help address
the confusion which we've seen. The only comment I have offhand is:
should we should add a sentence to this paragraph about the default-deny
policy? I feel like that would help explain why the policies are
allowing access to rows.

Thanks!

Stephen