Re: tweaking NTUP_PER_BUCKET

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Tomas Vondra <tv(at)fuzzy(dot)cz>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: tweaking NTUP_PER_BUCKET
Date: 2014-07-06 15:57:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tomas,

* Tomas Vondra (tv(at)fuzzy(dot)cz) wrote:
> I can't find the thread / test cases in the archives. I've found this
> thread in hackers:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAOeZVif-R-iLF966wEipk5By-KhzVLOqpWqurpaK3p5fYw-Rdw@mail.gmail.com
>
> Can you point me to the right one, please?

This:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20130328235627.GV4361@tamriel.snowman.net

and I think there may have been other test cases on that thread
somewhere... I certainly recall having at least a couple of them that I
was playing with.

I can probably find them around here somewhere too, if necessary.

Thanks,

Stephen