Re: New user group

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: New user group
Date: 2013-12-05 21:14:33
Lists: pgsql-www

Joshua D. Drake wrote:

Hi,

> Can we please get a new mailing list (and our pages updated) for the
> new user group whatcom?

Hm, Whatcom is a county in Washington, right? I'm curious that while in
some places our PUGs cover very large geographical area (such as the
newly proposed South East Asia PUG mailing list, which BTW I haven't
gotten around to creating yet), others seem rather narrow in scope.

I guess I'm just concerned that we might end up with one more mailing
list with close to zero activity.

I don't necessarily object to the new list, but I think this should be
considered.