Re: Service outage for dekendi.postgresql.org

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Service outage for dekendi.postgresql.org
Date: 2013-07-17 00:55:46
Lists: pgsql-www

All,

We continue to have a wonderful time with the old DL585's. A memory
stick has reported errors and we've scheduled a maintenance for
1600 UTC tomorrow, July 17th. As before, the following services will
be impacted by this maintenance:

dekendi hosts:

yum.postgresql.org
wiki.postgresql.org
git master server (only committers; anon-git is unaffected)
ns2.postgresql.org

Many thanks for understanding and hopefully this will be the last
issue we have with these systems for a while.

Thanks!

Stephen