Service outage for dekendi.postgresql.org

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Service outage for dekendi.postgresql.org
Date: 2013-06-11 03:12:20
Lists: pgsql-www

All,

FYI, dekendi hasn't come back after its upgrade to wheezy (though
everything went fine for praxis). I've submitted a ticket to
rackspace and will follow-up with them, but wanted to let everyone
know that dekendi and the services hosted on it are offline until this
has been addressed and the server is brought back up.

dekendi hosts:

yum.postgresql.org
wiki.postgresql.org
git master server
ns2.postgresql.org

Many thanks for understanding as we work through these upgrade issues.

Stephen