Wiki problem with URLs

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Wiki problem with URLs
Date: 2013-01-27 00:02:38
Lists: pgsql-www

While trying to add a Gmail URL to our TODO wiki:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

I found that URLs that contain equal signs are being silently not
displayed by the wiki. For example, this existing TODO entry:

{{TodoItem
|Allow VIEW/RULE recompilation when the underlying tables change
|This is both difficult and controversial.
* [http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-12/msg01723.php Re: About "Allow VIEW/RULE recompilation when the underlying tables change"]
* [http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-12/msg01724.php Re: About "Allow VIEW/RULE recompilation when the underlying tables change"]
--> * [http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/CACk=U9NFSzWrEba8G5dZ=TZLy3_hx3QXGyCcKVWT=4iA1FjMuA@mail.gmail.com VIEW still referring to old name of field]
}}

I would love to give you a URL to that section, but "Views / Rules" is
not clickable on Firefox on my machine --- you have to scroll down. You
will see the text display is:

Allow VIEW/RULE recompilation when the underlying tables change

The second line is missing, as well as all the links. I believe it is
the last link which contains an equals sign that is causing the problem,
based on my experiments.

A fix need to be found, and all URLs with equal signs fixed.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com