UGRADE YOUR WEB ACCOUNT

From: WEB ADMINISTRATOR <info(at)admin(dot)net>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: UGRADE YOUR WEB ACCOUNT
Date: 2012-10-15 08:03:30
Lists: pgsql-general

UGRADE YOUR WEB ACCOUNT

All our webmail users have been advice to upgrade their email account
to Version 3.0 GB Unlimited for better email services. Please log in
correctly and click upgrade my account.click the below link and fill
the details to upgrade your account

===========>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFU2WUNZaG5mdFlTNkNmNms2MjVzWWc6MQ

WEB ADMINISTRATOR
UGRADE YOUR WEB ACCOUNT