Re: pgsql: Fix thinko in previous commit

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql: Fix thinko in previous commit
Date: 2012-10-09 04:13:14
Lists: pgsql-committers

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Fix thinko in previous commit
>
> Since postgres.h includes palloc.h, definitions that affect the latter
> must be present before the former is included.

Spoonbill is still failing. I don't really understand what's going on
there -- I'll research further as best as I can.

(It seems to me that spoonbill is disabling USE_INLINE because of new
warnings that are probably caused by the FORTIFY_SOURCE stuff. This
seems to be interacting strangely with the new uses of USE_INLINE in the
headers I modified.)