Outdated Japanse developers FAQ

From: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Outdated Japanse developers FAQ
Date: 2012-08-20 22:49:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Please let me know if this is not the right place to ask this kind of
queston.

PostgreSQL Developers FAQ in Japanese:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ/ja

looks pretty outdated. It was last updated on 7 November 2010 (English
FAQ was last updated on 27 September 2011). Even it says PostgreSQL's
repository is CVS, not git. Does anybody know who is the mainter for
this? If there's no particular maintainer for this, I would like to
volunteer to update the page.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan