Re: ECPG FETCH readahead

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Cc: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Subject: Re: ECPG FETCH readahead
Date: 2012-04-07 11:20:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 12:48:07AM +0200, Boszormenyi Zoltan wrote:
> Attached is the new core feature patch. Summary of changes:
> I also refreshed the second patch that drives all cursors with the new

I'm slightly confused here. It seems Zoltan added a second patch *after* Noah
marked this patch as ready for committer. That second patch seems to apply
cleanly after the first one got applied. Now, which one was reviewed and is
considered ready for commit? The first one? Or both?

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at googlemail dot com