Re: 3rd Cluster Hackers Summit, May 15th in Ottawa

From: Koichi Suzuki <koichi(at)intellilink(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Joshua Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Re: 3rd Cluster Hackers Summit, May 15th in Ottawa
Date: 2012-02-27 08:16:42
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers pgsql-hackers

Josh;

I belive this is an important agenda too, though I'm not sure if we can assing 90minutes to him. We need to organize the schedule shortly.

From XC, we will present progress, release schedule and further technical challanges, including adding/removing nodes on-the-fly and HA feature. If the summit goes like usual conference and presentation, I can present these.

If not, like last year, I think it's better if bi-directional replication is divided into several technical issues and use cases. I believe there will be several technical issues to be addressed separately.

Regards;
---
Koichi

More