Re: ecpglib use PQconnectdbParams

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Christian Ullrich <chris(at)chrullrich(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ecpglib use PQconnectdbParams
Date: 2012-02-06 20:11:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 01:15:30PM +0100, Christian Ullrich wrote:
> Shouldn't these be [7]? You can have up to 6 items, plus the terminator.

I take it only keywords have to be [7], right? Committed, thanks for spotting this.

There seems to be one more problem that I haven't had time to tackle yet. With
this patch the connection regression test (make checktcp) doesn't run through
anymore because one test connection cannot be made. It spits out the error
message:

FATAL: invalid command-line arguments for server process
HINT: Try "postgres --help" for more information.

This connection used to work without the patch and besides the error message is
not really telling in this context.

So if anyone is interested in looking at this fine, if not I will as soon as I
find some spare time.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at googlemail dot com