BUG #5981: Attempt to install language pltcl fails on 64-bit installation

From: "Chris Price" <cjprice(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5981: Attempt to install language pltcl fails on 64-bit installation
Date: 2011-04-15 01:16:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5981
Logged by: Chris Price
Email address: cjprice(at)bigpond(dot)net(dot)au
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.3
Operating system: Winders Server 2008 R2 Standard
installation
Details:

When I try to install the pltcl language on 64-bit Windows version of
PostreSQL (9.0.3) it fails with the following message:
ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/pltcl": No such file or directory
SQL state: 58P01

ActiveTcl is installed.
It works on a 32-bit installation of PostgreSQL.

I notice that the file pltcl.dll is not installed in the $libdir folder on
the 64-bit installation - is there a reason for this? Is the pltcl language
available on 64-bit installations on Windows?