9.1 release notes

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 9.1 release notes
Date: 2011-03-20 04:13:56
Lists: pgsql-docs

I have completed and committed my draft of the 9.1 release notes. They
will be continually updated and improved as we reach final release.

What information should we take from the alpha release notes, and do we
feel the alpha release notes are close enough to the ones I drafted that
we can try avoiding my full release note generation in the future?

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com