BUG #5925: Files corrupted

From: "Castro" <flashed(at)iol(dot)pt>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5925: Files corrupted
Date: 2011-03-11 12:06:00
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5925
Logged by: Castro
Email address: flashed(at)iol(dot)pt
PostgreSQL version: 9.0
Operating system: Windows Server 2003
Details:

I change Postgresql v8.4 to v9. Before that i bakup all databases. After
Postgresql v9 installed i restore the backup. One of the database has a
table that contains files(pdf, png, etc...).

When i tryed to open this files, the windows give me a error "File
corrupt".

Can u help with this error, why the change of postgresql to version 9
corrupted the files?