Re: TODO: You can alter it, but you can't view it

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: bruce(at)momjian(dot)us
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)gmail(dot)com>, postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: TODO: You can alter it, but you can't view it
Date: 2011-02-26 17:49:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

bruce wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
> >
> > > Right now pg_options_to_table() is not documented. Should it be?
> >
> > Yes, I think so.
>
> Done, with the attached, applied patch.

Oh, here is an example usage:

test=> select pg_options_to_table(reloptions) from pg_class;
pg_options_to_table
(fillfactor,50)
(autovacuum_freeze_table_age,10)
(2 rows)

It also works for pg_attribute.attoptions, so I documented that too.
I also fixed the documented return type in my previous patch.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
/rtmp/att.diff text/x-diff 1.7 KB