Binary in/out for aclitem

From: Radosław Smogura <rsmogura(at)softperience(dot)eu>
To: PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Binary in/out for aclitem
Date: 2011-02-22 21:30:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Actaully one more POD left it's aclitem :). In Java for e.g. it is used to
obtain column priviliges, I assume some folks may want to use it too.

I tested only recv :-(

Acually I don't know if idea of such format is OK, but my intention was to
send roles names, so driver don't need to ask for name (like for regproc) and
to keep together human-based approch (text) and binary approch.

Kind regards,
Radek

Attachment Content-Type Size
aclitem_binary_20110222.patch text/x-patch 10.1 KB