Apology

From: Bill Moran <wmoran(at)potentialtech(dot)com>
To: Bill Moran <wmoran(at)potentialtech(dot)com>
Cc: Scott Ribe <scott_ribe(at)elevated-dev(dot)com>, Stuart Bishop <stuart(at)stuartbishop(dot)net>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Apology
Date: 2011-01-06 18:24:06
Lists: pgsql-general

It was recently brought to my attention that in my enthusiasm to
have my point of view understood, that I may have been crude,
or "self-important" or something else that people find offensive.

My apologies to anyone who was offended, and to anyone who considers
this thread a bikeshed or flamewar that I have been contributing to.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com