BUG #5791: Tables are not viewing through pgadmin

From: "E(dot)B Benoygopal" <benoy(at)cdactvm(dot)in>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5791: Tables are not viewing through pgadmin
Date: 2010-12-17 04:03:50
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5791
Logged by: E.B Benoygopal
Email address: benoy(at)cdactvm(dot)in
PostgreSQL version: 8.3
Operating system: linux
Details:

In our research project we are using postgresql 8.3 in linux. We are using
pgadmin as the client for the postgres database. In some condition the
tables are not visible through the PGAdmin client application however the
data will be present in the tables that can be viewed and accessed through
the SQL editor in the PGADMIN client or through the programs. Please suggest
your recommentations to solve this issue. If you require more information
please let me know.