BUG #5787: Privileges to start system services

From: "Amrani" <sadavir(at)hotmail(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5787: Privileges to start system services
Date: 2010-12-07 10:20:52
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5787
Logged by: Amrani
Email address: sadavir(at)hotmail(dot)fr
PostgreSQL version: 8.3
Operating system: Windows XP
Details:

Hello,

Sorry, my English is not good.
I am administrator of my computer, Windows XP
I download poker tracker 3 and I can not install PostgreSQL 8.3
I have the error message :
Service 'PostgreSQL' Database Server 8.3 [pgsql-8.3] failed to start. Verify
that you have privileges to start system services. ( Retry or Cancel)

Thank you for your help

Amrani