Re: 100% Telecommute MySQL DBA/Developer | 120-145k

From: "Lukas Chaplin" <lchaplin(at)linux-lancers(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 100% Telecommute MySQL DBA/Developer | 120-145k
Date: 2010-11-13 00:22:04
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Dear Beau,

sorry for being brutally honest, but you should stop your activities
as an open source recruiter - or get deeper into open source and not
give the impression you're doing it, because it is now 'hip' or 'in'.
It's (way) more.

This is a PostgreSQL joblist and NOT a MySQL joblist. If you do not
know the difference you obviously are not qualified to fullfill your
responsibility as an open source recruiter. Our mission is to match
appropriate candidates to the open positions at our customers and not
to spam mailing lists with irrelevant content.

By your multiple times demonstrated incompetence (especially on this
mailing list), you're doing serious damage to the reputation of other
open source recruiters who actually understand the nuances of
different open source RDBMS and follow the wishes of the community.

An open source recruiter,

Lukas Chaplin
Linux Lancers