pgAdmin III commit: Add support for 9.1 ALTER TYPE new syntax

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III commit: Add support for 9.1 ALTER TYPE new syntax
Date: 2010-11-01 16:07:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Add support for 9.1 ALTER TYPE new syntax

I changed the Add/Change button with two buttons (Add and Change). The rest of
the patch is used to allow the change on an existing type if we are connected
to an 9.1+ release.

Rather than trying to detect new. removed, and modified members, I simply drop
all the old ones and add all the new ones. Much simpler, same results, and
hopefully less bugs.

Implements #242.

Branch
------