Re: security label support, revised

From: Shigeru HANADA <hanada(at)metrosystems(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>, KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: security label support, revised
Date: 2010-09-28 07:57:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:07:33 -0400
> I found and fixed a few more issues and committed this. The pg_dump
> support had a few escaping bugs, and I added tab completion support
> for psql. Considering the size of the patch, it seems likely that
> there are some issues we both overlooked, but this is as solid as I
> can make it for right now.
Some OIDs used in SECURITY LABEL patch have already been used for
some functions such as pg_stat_get_xact_numscans().

The src/include/catalog/duplicate_oids script reports that 3037 ~
3040 are used two or more times.

Though all regression tests finish successfully, should this be
fixed ?

regards,
--
Shigeru Hanada