BUG #5666: Pgadmin restore or back up database dont apper

From: "Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella" <obelich(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5666: Pgadmin restore or back up database dont apper
Date: 2010-09-20 18:28:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5666
Logged by: Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella
Email address: obelich(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.1
Operating system: Opensuse 11.3
Details:

Hiyas im recent install PostgreSQL 9.0 in my pc im using a Gnu/Linux
Opensuse 11.3 and we try to restore my database in pgadmin buth it dont show
the option in database to restore :( we restore it in console :( this
problem onli in Gnu/Linux in windows it apper perfectly