Re: Fwd: Pgadmin 1.12 rc1 editing bug

From: "Steffen Kuhn" <pg(at)kuhnsteffen(dot)de>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Pgadmin 1.12 rc1 editing bug
Date: 2010-09-06 10:09:39
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

this was the way I tried to solve the issue.
Do not change the enabled/disabled state of the button but getting the back 'del' function.
As I see the only and minor invasive way is to change the current delete row shortcut to 'ctrl-del'.
BTW this did not break the german translation.

Regards Steffen