pgAdmin III commit: Get rid of the schema name and double quotes

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III commit: Get rid of the schema name and double quotes
Date: 2010-08-30 21:15:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Commit: http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=9100354c6607175d115fad8e829ed75292fd17c7

Log Message
-----------
Get rid of the schema name and double quotes

The format_type stored procedure returns the formated name of the type
referenced by its OID. On PostgreSQL releases above 7.4, it includes the
schema name and double quotes if needed. We need to suppress the schema name
and the double quotes for a pgDatatype as we already have the schema name in a
specific variable (the "schema" one). If we don't do so, some mehods return
the type name with the schema name doubled.

Report from Valentine Gogichashvili.

Branch
------
REL-1_12_0_PATCHES

Modified Files
CHANGELOG | 2 ++
pgadmin/schema/pgDatatype.cpp | 14 ++++++++++++--