Re: hi, trying to compile postgres 8.3.11

From: Giles Lean <giles(dot)lean(at)pobox(dot)com>
To: erobles <erobles(at)sensacd(dot)com(dot)mx>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: hi, trying to compile postgres 8.3.11
Date: 2010-05-28 12:40:31
Lists: pgsql-general

erobles <erobles(at)sensacd(dot)com(dot)mx> wrote:

>> Do you need the Pg server to run on SCO OpenServer?
>
> Yes, i need it :-P

Of course it's none of my business, but whenever I had a
supplier insisting on some idosyncratic or obsolete OS I
started thinking hard about replacing the supplier and
their product.

Even worse if the supplier is gone and you're using a
totally unsupported product.

All IMHO of course, and I've supported some peculiar
setups when business requirements made alternatives
impossible.

Good luck,

Giles